About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend

As I lay here in the bed knowing I should be sleeping I decided I'd catch up on my blogging instead. I said I'd do it once a week so I'm not going to start slacking now.

This has been a really good weekend. It seems like it was long but I guess it could be because I'm completely exhausted.

Friday I just hung out at home with the little girl. I love our Friday's together. All week I just miss her so very much so Friday's are good for me to catch up on all her new tricks.

Saturday mom and Wayne hosted their annual hayride/weenie roast. It was a blast. Ruby wasn't a huge fan but of course she is only 4 months old. All the family was there. Even Briana, Tucker, Lindsey, and Jake. I miss everyone so much so it was nice for us all to just get together and talk. Here are some pictures.






















I pretty much stole all these pictures. I don't know where my head was with keeping my camera or phone with me. I guess everyone I usually talk to was there so my phone stayed in the bag.

Today was good. I'm not feeling 100% which totally stinks but oh well. I laid down with Rubes and when she woke up Jared got her so I could nap a little longer so that was nice. I don't know if I'm getting allergies or what. I guess it's possible. Just feel puny being sick all the time.

Tonight I gave Ruby cereal for the first time. Just a little practice run. The doctor says it's completely unnecessary until 6 months since she's basically just learning how to move food around in her mouth the first year. She said all her nutrition comes from my milk. So anyway, she said we could just play with it on the weekends if we wanted to. Well I'm pretty sure Ruby loved it. She was slurping it off the spoon. It was apple flavored cereal. I got scared it'd hurt her belly though so I put it up. I didn't get any pictures because I was busy giving it to her and Jared was filming. Sorry!

Tomorrow is Halloween. I'm dressing up as a cowgirl for work. Should be a fun day. Ruby's costume is a surprise. :)

Sorry this blog is kinda blah. Just thought I'd give you some Inman news.

Have a great week!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment