About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What a busy weekend. Or it seemed like it anyway. It definitely went by entirely too fast!

Friday I kept Ruby home all day. I needed some time with her. It seems like it is getting harder to leave her on work days. We had a great day! I learned that she is getting to be mobile in her own little way. I had put her in her play yard and looked down and she was almost out of it. She rolls. Ha! She rolls to one side then the other etc etc eventually scooting herself where she needs to be. Or should I say, "wants" to be. It's funny because I notice she eventually stops doing it once she can see the tv.

Then Friday night I had to stuff goodie bags for the Rhea Lana's sale. It's a big kids consignment sale in NWA done every spring and fall. I decided to be a volunteer so I could shop early. Well I had put a roast on earlier in the day and our good friend Jared Ellison stopped by. We invited him and Marie to eat with us. They ended up hanging out and helping me stuff bags. What would have been an all night chore turned into only an hours work. Thank goodness!

Saturday I woke up feeling like poop! I couldn't not go to the sale though. I ended up finding Ruby's entire winter wardrobe! She is wearing 3-6 month right now but can easily wear 6 month too. So when the temps drop she's set!!! I love saving money for our family and I know in the long run its so worth it!!!

Then that afternoon we went to the anual Inman/Peters picnic at Devils Den. The weather seriously couldn't have been more perfect. It was a really fun time visiting and catching up with everyone. Ruby loved it. She got pretty tired after a few hours so her Aunt B took her for a stroll and got her right to sleep. Fun day! I came home and crashed.

Today I woke up still feeling poopy. Ruby woke up 3 times last night for some reason. Today just wasn't a good day. At one point she was literally screaming at the top of her lungs. She wouldn't nap and we could just tell she felt bad. Poor thing. She's in bed now and I'm hoping stays there. I think she was delirious by the end of the night. I don't know if it's teething, growth spurt or what....but I don't like it when she feels bad.

I think that's all I have for now. I'm so tired. Hopefully Ruby and I wake up feeling much better.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend....




Playing in her jump-a-roo.











Devils Den pictures. I didn't take a single one. Had to steal these. Thanks Auburn! :)

Have a great week!


~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment