About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

2 Years of Pure Bliss

So today is Jared and I's 2 year wedding anniversary. I can't even tell you all the good things about him. He truly is an amazing man. If there's anyone in this world I could be more like it would be him.

We really celebrated yesterday by going to tailgate with friends for the game. It was a blast. Our good friends Emmie and Derrick Thomas have a great spot right across from the stadium where you can see the jumbo tron so we watched the first half there. Then we packed up and headed home. Mom and Wayne were gracious enough to come up here and babysit. It makes it so easy so we don't have to load up Ruby and take her down there when we're doing stuff here. Thank you again Mom and Wayne! We had planned to have friends over to watch the rest of the game and hang out for a while but by the time we got home and they were heading over we decided we were just too tired. Being parents has just given us a whole new appreciation for sleep! I didn't take a single picture yesterday. Boo!

This morning Jared decided he'd do the Sunday run to Wal Mart. So thankful he does that for me. He comes home and I am unloading groceries and I see that he got Ruby some new white socks. I've been complaining for weeks that she only has one pair. White ones just go better with everything. Anyway, I'm sitting there telling her how awesome her daddy is and in he walks with a big gift sack for me. My anniversary present. Of course I'm excited I love presents! What girl doesn't?!? So I open it up and it's a SURPRISE TRIP TO MEXICO!!!! Needless to say I was thrilled!!!! I was screeching and jumping up and down. Hugging him, hugging Ruby. That girl has to think her mama is nuts! We will be going in the spring with Emmie and Derrick. Her dad and his girlfriend will be there too. So excited!!!!




This is what was in the gift sack. It's all my stuff. I was thinking at first he had me something ordered that wasn't here yet. Ha!



This was taped to the other side of the card!

I'm so happy at this point in my life. It doesn't take material things to make me happy. Him simply buying Ruby socks amazes me. He listens and knows what we need always. I can't imagine life without Jared Inman. He's my best friend. He's my rock. He keeps me sane. He keeps me entertained, I seriously laugh until I cry at him daily even when I'm grouchy (which doesn't happen very often I promise;)). He is the best dad! I know I say this a lot but I can't say it enough, I am truly blessed. I love you Jared Inman! Happy Anniversary!!!

Here are just a couple pictures of the princess..



We went for a walk around Fayetteville Friday with my friends Vanessa and Kate and their babies Piper and Miles. Ruby needed her shades!




She has found her feet and is obsessed! So cute!

Ok well I hope you all have a wonderful week. Don't forget about Kim Kardashian's wedding on E! tonight and tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment