About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sundays are for Family

Today was a really good Sunday. We woke up pretty tired. Well I did anyway. Ruby has woke up twice the past two nights which is very unlike her. I'm guessing a growth spurt? I would say teething but all she wants is to eat then back to sleep. It's not that bad but interrupted sleep can really wear you out. Anyway we got up about 8 for the day. Ruby did have a couple naps. I'm hoping the waking up in the middle of the night doesn't last too much longer. It will make for a long work week.

We got ready and headed down to VB for lunch with my dad for his birthday. That was fun. I got to see my Mommo and Poppo who I don't see enough! And baby Reggie was there too. He is my cousin Elishea's baby. She and I are less than a month apart and now there's Reggie and Ruby who are 5 days apart. Can't wait for them to grow up together and play!

After that we stopped by the Inman's. We all sat outside on the back porch and just watched Tucker play. Ruby laughed hysterically at her Aunt B and Daddy. She laughs a lot but she was really laughing when they were playing with her. It was adorable. It was a really good day. I'm getting Ruby down a little late but that's quite alright with me. I enjoyed the family time!




This is lil' miss priss in her dress Merri and Laina got her. She wore it to lunch.




Ruby and Tucker riding around his truck. She just laughs and laughs at him.

I hope everyone has a good week!!!


~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment