About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Roll Over Ruby

Well she has done it for me a few times but that's only when she is waking up from her naps. She naps on her belly. Today when I picked her up Kathy said she rolled over from her back to front then back to her back!!!! I was so excited I just started squealing! As I was driving home I started thinking about how mom's say they get so sad about missing their babies "firsts". I wasn't sad at all!!!! I've been worried about the fact that I never lay her on her back because she always acts as if she hates it with me. Well apparently she doesn't mind it when she has the entertainment of little Emma Claire, Bentley, and Owen. They are the other three kids she keeps and she LOVES THEM! I'm so happy she rolled over like that. I can't wait to see it myself. I will just pretend it's her first time. :)

On another note she's doing great this week. She's been taking long naps for Kathy and I can just tell everyone is just feeling better. Kathy keeps telling me she's really adjusting. I sent her over there last Friday for half a day thinking only 2 1/2 days off would not leave her feeling so shocked on Monday and I think it really helped. I think I'll do the same thing this week and get some things done! She also started using the bigger bottles today with a level 2 nipple. She ate 6 ounces like it was nothing!!! Such a big girl!!!




Now just look at that little jack-o-lantern. Isn't she the cutest baby in the world?!?!!!!

Ok well I said I'd finally wash my hair tonight but I remembered I have mousse. I think I'll lay here and read instead! Leave it curly tomorrow!

One more work day then the weekend! Wahoo! It's Jared and I's 2 year anniversary Sunday. I plan on spending the day with my family but first we are going to tailgate on Saturday. Super excited!!!! Go Hogs!



~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment