About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Year Ago

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of my grandma's!!! Grandma Pearl and Mommo both have birthdays today. I love you both so much!

So exactly one year ago today is when I got a positive pregnancy test. The story might not be that great to some but it is to me. So I had a feeling.... I wasn't late yet but I just had a feeling. Jared was out of town. I just kept telling myself I would wait until he got back to take a test. But if any of you know me you know I have ZERO will power, so I took a test. I didn't walk away from it. I stood there and stared at it the entire time. When I saw one real blue line and one faint one I wasn't sure but then I remembered all the other tests had nothing at all on the second one. So anyway, I'm pregnant!!!!!! So I immediately start pacing the floor trying to decide if I'll call and tell Jared or wait until he gets home. If I wait I can't tell a soul so yes, Jared found out over the phone. He was ecstatic! Then of course I call my mom, Lindsey, sisters, Emmie, and a few others. It was so crazy. My pregnancy was a breeze. I miss it often. I can't believe Ruby will be 4 months old in a week. God has truly blessed us with a healthy, happy beautiful baby girl. I knew she was a she from that day on. Our lives are so complete with her in it. So happy one year (kinda) to my baby girl! I love you sweet pea!




THE TEST...




After nursing in the mornings I lay her down next to Jared. Yesterday morning I put her down and said "where's daddy?". She looked over at him and closed her eyes and went to sleep. She is so precious. Her daddy is pretty great too. :)

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment