About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Well not a whole lot to say. I've been struggling with something for a long long time that I finally made a decision on yesterday. My heart hurts but I know things will happen the way they are supposed to, so pray for us. It's very hard being the bigger person and for me, keeping my mouth shut. But what will be will be and I am just going to continue focusing on my husband and daughter because they are my #1 priority.

Monday was Halloween. That morning I put Ruby's costume on her that I got her. I wanted a picture with her since I dressed up as a cowgirl so she was literally only in it for about 5 minutes. Then that night she put her pumpkin suit on that we borrowed from the Thomas'. She only lasted until about 6:00 then she was ready for bed. She didn't quite grasp the fact that I was allowing her to stay awake if she wanted....she didn't want.









Hope you're all having a great week! It's almost the weekend! Wahoo!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is ok! Everything will work out! LOVE Ruby's costumes!! Ive not seen a flower costume like that! You look great and you make a pretty cowgirl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete