About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Short and Sweet

Just like the title this weekend was short and sweet. Or at least it seemed like it was. So I decided this week's blog will be too.

Ruby had her first slumber party with Grammie and Papa Wayne last night. It was a little easier than I thought it would be. We got her down before we even left the house. I told mom if she woke up it was "change diaper, feed, back to bed. No lights. No playing". Well, she woke up and Grammie and her played. Ha! What are grandma's for though right? She did great. Mom said she only cried a little. We were there to see her shortly after she woke up this morning and she had a big smile on her face.

Then today Mom and Wayne had their big annual Thanksgiving dinner. It was fabulous! The food was DELICIOUS and the company of our wonderful family was even better. Ruby did great all day! She just loves her aunts and cousins so much. I bet mom and Wayne are really exhausted. Thank you both so much for having everyone over again. I know all the hard work you both put in to getting our family together and for that I am truly grateful.

We were missing a key member of the family but I guess that's just how it's going to be. I don't know what else to do at this point other than to hope said key member comes around some day. I thought I had made peace with it but I guess it's kind of hard to do when you have no idea the reasoning! Oh well!

On another brighter note, Ruby is 5 months old today! Happy 5 months princess! You are getting so big. I think I will try to make a blog dedicated to just her this week. Let you all in on her loves and not so much loves. :)

Have a GREAT WEEK and Happy Thanksgiving!


~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment