About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fill in the blank.

Well it's Saturday night at 8:30 and all I can think is it's way past my bed time. So why not blog while I'm trying so hard to stay awake?!?!
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is: I guess my own? Ha! I don't really have a fave. But my favorite thing right now to look at is Pinterest!


2. Something I am thankful for is: My Family. Best on earth.


3. Something that made me laugh this week was: Hmmm...what stands out is a lunch time conversation between my co-workers and I. 4 cheeks is all I'm saying!


4. An item that is currently on my wish list is: iPad. Or the new Kindle Fire. That will work too.


5. I am excited about: Ruby meeting Santa. Haha! She's gonna hate him.

6. If I were a color I would be: Purple. As if you had to ask.


7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is: Inside my house in my sweats watching movies with my husband and eating everything in sight without gaining a pound.

I guess that's all. That was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment