About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can I just go off for a minute?!? So every Thursday I ask Kathy how she is on milk so I know how much to thaw out on Friday for the next week. It's quite the process. Well it never fails that I have AT LEAST one bag that leaks all over the fridge. Any of you who have breast fed knows it's not cool to waste one single drop of it. So Jared did some research on how to avoid losing any. We decided we'd put the storage bags inside gallon size freezer bags to save the milk. Well tonight we got it all out to get it ready and all 4 gallon size bags had milk in the bottom. Jared, to the best of his ability took out the ones he thought weren't leaking and we poured the milk over into new bags. When we went to put them in the walmart sack with the other ones we noticed the entire counter was covered in milk! So we're both frantic, he's pissed, I'm pissed, and we're both just snapping at each other. This IS NOT OK!!!!! When he did his research it pretty much said everyone has had the same problem and they told their solutions and that there isn't really any easy way around it unless you freeze them without touching anything and treat them like they are glass. That is not ok either. How are you supposed to do that when you are limited on freezer space? We are already using two. The people online said if you write Lansinhoh a letter they'll send you some free bags. Well how about they send me my hard earned breast milk?! Oh wait that's right, they can't replace that. So if any of you out there have a better solution I'm all ears. I feel like I've asked my two friends (Bonnie and Carrie) all the questions in the world so I don't want to bother them. I'm frustrated and I'm tired!!!!!!!

Ok I'm done. It can always be worse. I just really wanted to gripe for a minute.

Anyway, so we had a great weekend. Friday Ruby went to daycare for a little while and I got my errands done. Saturday Mom and Wayne came up again so we could go tailgate. That was fun! I had a great time. Then we came home and had dinner here with them and watched the game. I was in bed extra early. Today we just hung out at home, got some cleaning done, and played with Ruby. She's pretty special I tell ya. I thank God for her every single day.

Here are just a few pictures....



My very good friend Laina and I and that's her goofy husband back there.






Mom, Ruby, and Sammie... Sammie is mom's very spoiled lap dog. He was so jealous but so gentle with Ruby.






This dress Ruby is wearing has been in Jared's family for over 50 years. His mom wore it when she was a baby. We didn't go anywhere in it, just had a photo shoot. :) She loves those!

I hope you all have a great week. It's surgery week two days out of the four this week at the office so we'll be extra busy. But that's ok because I love it! And I love y'all! :)

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment