About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time Flies!

I can not believe it is already November 14th tomorrow! Where has this year gone? Ruby will be 5 months old this week. I just can't believe that. She's getting so big. She plays all the time now. It's a huge step from when she was first born and wanted me to hold her 24/7 and I am
not exaggerating. It's sad to me a little. Back then (5 months ago) I wouldn't have believed you if you'd told me I would want it back. I so desperately wanted to be able to put her down especially at night so I could sleep normally but it just wasn't happening. Now when I'm holding her she wants to stand on me and bounce and play. I can see it in her eyes that she wants to just take off and I know it's just a matter of time. This afternoon she fell asleep on me, well she always does. She requires being rocked and nursed to sleep which is ok with me too. But usually I put her in bed and this afternoon I sat with her on me through her entire nap. It was lovely. So peaceful.

On a "growing up" note... My nieces and nephews are getting so big and old. Most of them are so busy with their friends and their sports schedule I'm lucky to get to see them. Yesterday I got to see 3 of them and today we saw Tucker. That was nice too. Macy spent the entire day with Ruby and I. I just adore her. She called today to ask if she can come spend the night "not this Friday but the one after that". I wish so badly I could say yes! But unfortunately it's thanksgiving weekend and we'll be down in the River Valley all weekend. I told her she could the next weekend she's with her mama. I'm looking forward to it. I'm gonna soak up this time with her because in the blink of an eye she'll be too busy with her friends too.



Macybeth and Ruby yesterday. Rubes loves her.

We had a great weekend. Jared was off Friday so we literally just sat around all day and didn't do much of anything. I did the normal cleaning, laundry, etc but Jared made sure to remind me he was "on vacation". Haha! So he played with Ruby a lot while I tended to the chores.

Saturday I met my sisters, mom and stepdad for lunch at the yummy smokehouse. It was fun! I was supposed to go out to see Lins and Jake but we decided since there had been sicknesses at her house earlier in the week we'd play it safe and not take Ruby around it. So then us three girls went to A to Z to kill some time. That place is nuts! I mean people literally pushed Macy and I out of the way to get to some solar powered lights that they had just marked down for $1. Really people?!?! I kept my cool though. So that's when I decided I'd had enough of it. I asked Macy "do you want to get something to drink or some ice cream or something?". She replied "we probably should get some ice cream". OF COURSE! We got our ice cream then went to my Dad's to see him and Linda aka Glamma. That was fun too. I don't see my family near enough.

Today we met the Inman's at the Blue Bird for lunch. Then we went to Wal Mart and Lowe's. Ruby has been a trooper all weekend. She's definitely pooped though.

Well I'm looking forward to a good week at work. My doctor leaves Wednesday for a week and a half so I'll be getting some organizing and cleaning done at the office. Oh and I didn't mean it was gonna be a "good week" because he's leaving. Haha! I just meant a good productive week in general.

Oh guess what?!?! We don't have one single leaker this week! All the storage bags held up! I'm so happy. No lost milk.

Well have a good week everyone!



~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment