About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stuff

We had a pretty awesome weekend. I don't know why they go by so fast.

Friday my mom came up and went car shopping with me. I think I've decided on something. It is completely different from what I had in mind when I went car shopping but once I test drove it I was sold! I'm pretty excited about having a new car but not at all excited about the payment. It makes it hard to get excited about having one when you know what's coming up every month for the next 4+ years. :)

Anyway, it was a great day with my mom. We had a few mishaps (which I won't disclose mom;)) but it made it a pretty entertaining day. We ended up only shopping at one dealership. I mean we worked with that guy (who I was referred to by our good friend Ellison) for 3 1/2 hours then it was time for a late lunch then it was time to get back to Fayetteville to get prissy britches so mom could see her. I know I probably need to shop around at other lots and I'm undecided if I will but car shopping is just the last thing I want to do. Then having to deal with the salesmen. Ick.

Then Saturday we went to The Elks Lodge with The Thomas' for the day. We met them out there at noon. We had lunch by the pool and swam for a bit. Then Emmie and I took the two babies to her house to nap. Jared, Derrick and Lu stayed at the pool. We went back after naps and snack and swam some more. Then we went back to the Thomas' to feed the kids and get them to bed. The adults cooked out, had some adult beverages, and finally some adult conversation. It was really nice. The sun zapped everyone so we were off to bed pretty early. We always have fun with them and hope to do it again soon!

We got home at around 8:30 this morning. We had breakfast then put Ruby back down and yes, I went down with her too. I had a two hour nap and it was wonderful! Tucker, Angie and Briana came up to swim at around 2. Ruby went down for another nap (poor thing missed her swimming today) so we swam all afternoon. Then we all went to eat at Olive Garden and for ice cream at Shake's. Yum!!!! Ruby just adores Tucker so it was a really good day. Just an all around awesome weekend.

Ruby is as good as ever. I really think her little gums are bothering her a little bit but she doesn't act terrible. That molar that's coming through just looks painful. Half of it is in and you can see the other side of it trying to get through. She is drewling pretty good and chewing on things normally she wouldn't. I just can only imagine how bad that bothers them.

I'm back and forth on whether or not I will delete my Facebook. I want to... But of course just like everyone else it's an addiction. I can't stand it! So many people on there just straight up irritate me. What I really need to do is just go on a deleting spree and get rid of the negativity. I know that everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm all for that but I just don't understand why some feel the NEED to post negatively. I mean weren't they told the whole saying "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all"? I am guilty of it too don't get me wrong. Like I said....I just need to get rid of some people. And I FOR SURE need to spend a lot less time on there. Jared thinks I couldn't go a week without it which is horrible. He thinks I should delete it and just have my blog. It just kind of stinks when all your grandmas, cousins, and best friends are on there. Those are the ones I want to keep up with the most.

Well that was a rant if I ever saw one! I hope you all have a good week and Happy 4th!!! I only work two days this week so I'm pretty pumped. Everyone be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment