About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Favorite Things about You

Tonight your daddy told me as you were backing up into his lap to sit in it, "this is my absolute favorite thing she does, I can't get enough of it". I could cry when he says things like that. The way he loves you just melts my heart into mush! You love to back up into our laps when we're playing in the floor with you to sit in our lap and play with your toys. So sweet.

I then said "I have to start writing this stuff down, I'm going to forget!". So I made it a point to blog tonight.

My favorite thing is your kisses. I can't get enough of those. Especially when you walk over to me, pucker up, and lean in. Sweetest kisses ever.

My other favorite thing which is in a close race with your kisses is coming in your room in the mornings to get you. You get so excited and just bounce up and down. Makes me so happy.

I think your favorite thing is definitely playing outside. You cried for the first time this morning when I brought you in. You could stay out there all day long if I let you. It's just too hot.

You have a really bad temper. :) We were out to eat tonight and you were playing with the sugars and the canister that holds it. You kept banging it on the table very loudly so daddy took it away. As he did you threw the packet of sugar you had in your hand across the table out of anger. Not good precious thing. We then decided you don't have a chance in the temper area. We'll just have to learn how to manage it. :)

Yesterday you and I were shopping at Riffraff. A lady was admiring you and asked me how old you were. I told you to tell her and she said "if she can do that I'll be amazed". You threw up your finger telling her you're 1 like it's no big thing. :) Smarty britches.

You absolutely do NOT want socks on in bed, just like your mama! Every night it's the first thing you do when I put you in bed. I worry about your little feet getting cold but not anymore. When I came in to pray over you tonight your feet were warm warm warm. I will not torture you anymore.

Ruby, you are something else I tell ya. I say those seven words on a daily basis. You amaze me at the things you are already picking up at the wee age of 1. Your daddy and I love you more than you will ever comprehend. Well, until you have one of your own someday. Love you pretty!





1 comment: