About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"That!"

So Ruby has learned a new word..."that!". She points to whatever she wants now and says "that". How can you say no?!? Every morning when I go get her from her bed she has to have her lovie and her possum. Well now it's anything else she can point to and get me to grab for her: by the time we get to wherever we're goin -my bedroom if I'm getting ready for work or the living room- we have our hands full! She's just so darn smart.

It's the 4th of July. We are heading to my Dad's to spend some time with him and his side of the family. I very RARELY get to see my Mommo and Poppo so I'm really excited. Other than that we have no other plans. Jared wants to be home tonight to keep a close eye on our home. There are some fools that live around us that think it's still ok to shoot off fireworks so we're a little worried. We'll see.

I think we'll go to the back porch to hopefully see some fireworks out there. Ruby has such a strict sleep schedule I'm not going to drag her somewhere where she'll be miserable.

Jared has to go back to work tomorrow so Ruby and I will just be hanging out taking it easy. I sold my car last night so I'm car-LESS! I have purchased a new one though it's just not here yet. They said it will be here Thursday or Friday then they will tint the windows for me and I'll go pick it up! So excited!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic 4th of July!!!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment