About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

13 Months!

Ruby turned 13 months yesterday. Sweet little girl. So I decided to write a blog on her stats and what she likes. It's crazy how often it changes.

We went to her 1 year check a little late. I put it off as long as I could. So at almost 13 months she is 21 lbs which is about 50th percentile, 31.8 inches---75th percentile and her head size is in about the 60th. Very healthy, smart little baby. The only thing Dr. Averitt's asked us to change is her car seat. So I we got one. Today was her first day in it, and even though it's going against every motherly instinct I have she is facing forward. I don't know why I don't like it. But we just can't face her backwards anymore. Every time we get her out she's sweating! It's too hot.

She eats great. She only loves a few things which is--turkey, bologna, green beans, bananas, apple sauce, grilled cheese and chicken spaghetti. Everything else I have tried has been a no go. We just keep trying and have turkey or whatever on stand by. She looooves whole milk. She'd drink it all day if I let her. She gets it in the morning and evenings and I give some to her after lunch if she wants it. She sometimes will down it before she eats then won't eat much.

Loves being outside! I think I've said that before. That hasn't changed. I just wish it wasn't so hot. We've been playing inside a lot.

She loves having her teeth brushed! Crazy. She hands me her toothbrush and opens wide.

She loves her cousins. She has so much fun when she's with them. And it's sweet to me how much they adore her too.

She's saying a lot of words. She says what's that?, daddy, mammmmmma, yes, doggy, and a lot of other things we don't understand yet. :)

I'm so thankful for my little peanut! Thank you God for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment