About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Free Weekend!

For once in about 3 months The Inman's don't have a single plan and it feels great! The only thing we "plan" on doing is going to the square in the morning for Farmers Market. I can't wait to get some fresh veggies. Gene and my sister Tiffany's tomatoes are just starting to turn so we haven't had a chance to have any and I. Am. Craving. Them. I think Ruby will really enjoy going down there too.

I have been throwing around the idea of getting a cleaning lady for years. For the longest time I knew I had nothing to justify it with. I had no kids, pets, weekend job, etc.. Perfectly capable of keeping up with it myself. But here lately it has been the least important thing on my list. If you know me, you know a dirty house drives me crazy. So I finally gave in. She started Thursday and it is fabulous. She folded our laundry that was in the dryer, unloaded my dishwasher, cleaned my microwave! I walked in to an immaculate clean smelling house! I was so happy! Jared asked "was that the trick?" because I was in such a good mood. I don't know how long we'll be able to keep her because I do have to get a new car soon but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!

Poor Ruby didn't eat a bite tonight. She was just not having dinner. I tried and tried to see if she was trying to cut a tooth up top because the top ones seem to be the ones that bother her most. But it's impossible. She opens and says "ahhhhh" but I still can't see up there! She passed out in my arms too so I'm hoping she sleeps ok even though she must be hungry! :(

So since we don't have to clean or go anywhere this weekend we will be doing a lot of swimming and playing. I burnt my face out there today but I think I'll be fine by tomorrow. I'm hoping R feels good too! Have a good weekend people!



Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I freakin' love that pic of you holding her! How precious can it get! :) love yall!

    ReplyDelete