About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Re-Coop Time

Well my Christmas is up but my house is a disaster. Macy is here with us today until her sister comes to pick her up. We have never really done the one nap a day thing in our house. Kathy does it to get a nice long afternoon nap from all the kids, but usually Rubes loves going down morning and afternoon. I didn't put her down this morning and boy could you tell. She was pooped. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment