About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Exhausted!

Well, this has been the most stressful and exhausting week ever. I can not tell anyone enough how happy I am that Ruby is napping and I'm laying on my couch doing nothing. Well, besides blogging of course.

At my job I schedule for two surgeons along with the dentist I work for. The oral surgeon I schedule for is there twice a month. The periodontist, every other week on Tuesday and Thursday. It can be very draining. I work alongside two other girls--one who schedules for 3 of our other dentists and the other schedules for our 7 hygienists. HUGE office. We all 3 help each other out of course but try not to do much on each other's schedules. Everyone we schedule for has their own quirks and demands. We do not believe in "sending to voicemail" (we don't even have voicemail) so every single phone call gets answered in a very timely manner and every patient is served. We pride ourselves in treating our patients equally and wonderfully.

That being said, it is so exhausting! I work for probably the most laid back doctors in Arkansas. I'm very lucky considering there are 19 women and very rarely any drama. I love my job. But I think I got to my breaking point this week. I can't go into details but there is a certain something going on and I'm right smack dab in the middle
of it. I've been the witness of a huge case that's going on and I'm the middle man sending e-mails along with all the other admin work that needs to be done. It has seriously taken up 2 1/2 weeks of my work time. We can barely get by with just two people when the other is off so when the 3rd person is there and unavailable because of ONE PATIENT (who does not even deserve our time at this point) it is very stressful.

I am so happy it's the weekend and that we only work 2 1/2 days next week. Thank God.

We have a wedding of one of my co-workers and great friend tomorrow night so Ruby will be going to my mom's early tomorrow morning until Sunday. I'm already sad and missing her but I know it will be good for all of us and I will have 4 1/2 days with her next week! Not getting to be with her all week makes me really appreciate and look forward to the extra time I do get with her.

So that was my rant for the week. I needed to get that off my chest.

Ruby is doing great! I will hopefully be posting a 17 month post (ALREADY) but if not, not much has changed. She's just a growing healthy girl! I think she's going through a growth spurt right now. She has been sleeping A LOT!

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment