About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

**Happy Thanksgiving**

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there. I hope your homes and hearts are warm and full.

I have so much to be thankful for. I can't even count all of my blessings.

Most of all though, my sweet family. Jared and Ruby are the lights of my life. I can't imagine being anywhere else in the world than cuddled up in this bed with him waiting for her to wake up.

We usually never put any Christmas out before Thanksgiving but we got a head start last night. Jared is using his "all day free" that I got him for Father's Day tomorrow to go to the LSU/AR GAME so I will just be doing a LITTLE online shopping and putting our Christmas up. It's a lot more work with a toddler running around. :) I like my house to be spotless before I put out my decor.

Then Saturday and Sunday we have more family to see for Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday. We are so blessed!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment