About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Change of plans..

Well Ruby ended up staying with Aunt B, Nana, and Tucker instead of my mom this weekend. She had lots of fun. I could tell because she was exhausted. :)

Jared and I also had a blast with our friends at Amber's wedding. It's always nice to get out and dress fancy but we sure do miss our sweet girl when she's away.

I think I told her a million times today how much I loved her and how beautiful she is. I seriously sometimes sit and stare in awe of her.... We made that precious little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment