About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thoughts...

Because I'm blogging now, not facebooking. I know I said I was deleting my fb but I can't right now. We have a competition at work starting soon for the most likes on our pumpkin, our whole office wins a spa day! So I have to keep it for a bit longer. And all you people who I've helped out have to help me now. :)

My thoughts, being a lady. I sometimes hate it. I know I'd never have had the pleasure of being pregnant and having that sweet girl but I hate what comes along with it. Sadness, anxiety, stress, UN-natural thoughts.

More thoughts, I have the worst headache known to man kind. I can hardly see straight.

I had a patient call today to tell us she had to move and to transfer her records. We started chatting about a mutual person we both know. She said "yeah she seems happy if you believe everything you see on Facebook". Ha! So I'm not the ONLY ONE who sees all these people pretending to be happy?!? Am I the only person on earth who has the thoughts "I can't keep up, I can't get caught up, I'm tired, I'm grouchy!!!!! Why is my child non stop whining!"?!?!???

While I'm being super random, do you ever feel like you can't keep up with society? Why can't I be the girl who DOESN'T CARE?!? I mean I want to take care of myself and look and feel good but I'm sick of women making me feel like a sloppy lard butt.

Oh well. Thank goodness for this blog and thank you all for listening.

Have a good day.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment