About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, September 28, 2012

First Time at The Park!

So today was Ruby's first time at the park. She LOVED it! I see many visits in our future.

We pulled in and I was sending a quick email, my car was facing it and she just kept yelling "what's that?!?!!!". So we got out and off she went.

She found a little one year old girl she immediately wanted to love on and give kisses to. She's so sweet and lovey but I know how I'd feel if some random child came up to her and started kissing her.

Anyway, it was a blast. The car said it was 80 degrees but it felt like 90. It's so humid.

We have a full weekend planned so I'm trying to take it super easy tonight. I have been picking up the house getting ready for cleaning day. We plan on scrubbing this house tomorrow top to bottom, putting out my fall/Halloween decor and then we have dinner plans with our friends Laina and Travis. We are going to Rogers for my favorite, Bonefish. Laina and Trav have never had it.

Then Sunday we have my Dad's birthday breakfast planned. We're going to the Inman's after that to see them for a bit then dinner with Mom, Wayne and my grandpa. Please pray for Grandpa Rick. His surgery is Tuesday.

Have a good weekend!

Love,

Sarah

1 comment: