About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

15 Months!

After this post I plan on creating a template to fill out for all her birthdays. It seems like it'd be easier than just randomly typing it.

So 15 MONTH! Holy cow! Why does that seem so much older than 14??? I told Jared last night if we got pregnant now ruby would be 2 when we had baby. Not gonna happen though. One mama can wish. Yes, I'm ready.

So gosh where to start. Such a big girl!

Things you love---jewelry is the first thing that comes to mind. Every time we are getting ready to go somewhere you go to my closet and stand where my necklaces are. You have to have your beads. And if I have a bracelet on it doesn't last long, you get it. Already you are starting it. Mama won't have anything of her own from here on out. Makeup. Not actual colors but the brushes. I always have to give you one or two of mine to "put ya make up on". I absolutely love it. This is why every girly girl mama needs a daughter. Books. You find one at least 3 times a day and come sit in my lap to read it to you. Right now your favorite is "brown bear brown bear". It has windows for you to open and you love it. I have to read it to you about 3 times in one sitting every time. The garage. You absolutely love playing in there. I know it's because there is so much for you to get in to. The big stereo is in there which you love turning on and up and down and dancing to the music. You love to dance. Bath time--Daddy turns on his Pandora radio on the dock and y'all just bathe away. He says the music calms you. It is a lot of George Strait and you do love it so much. Puffs--I don't give them to you but at Miss Kathy's you steal the other kids. It's pretty funny. One of your friends there mom only allows him to eat organic. Apparently you love his organic puffs which Kathy says taste like cardboard. They laugh at you stealing his puffs but I do not. I'd rather you just eat your graham crackers at snack time, or whatever she's feeding you. Shoes---you always have to have your shoes on. Then you love to take them off and on and act surprised when you do it. You have the funniest surprised face. Mowing---I'm pretty sure if you're home Daddy will never be able to mow again without you on there with him. You LOVE IT! Just like your cousin Tucker. Milk! Animals. Most of them run from you but you definitely got the animal lover gene from Grammie. Little kids, why we need another one. ;)

Things you don't like---first, diaper rash. Poor little baby you've been getting it pretty bad lately. And it makes you hysterical. I promise to not let it happen anymore. Spankens. Neither do I but it's something your dad and I strongly believe in. I spanked your little hand the other day and you just puckered that little lip and hugged me. By the end of it we were both crying. Hard. The shop vac. Your body starts shaking and you cling to me like a little monkey.

You are thriving like crazy. You are about 22 lbs. Not sure how long you are. You are in 18 month clothes and size 4 shoe. I bet it won't be long before you are in all of those 24 month-2T clothes we were given.

You say SO MUCH! Since you've been actually saying words since you were 6 months old it is not surprising to me but it surprises a lot of others. Your words---yuck, that, ball (even though it sounds like bowww), boot, mama, daddy, Tucky, no, tanks (thanks), hot, hat, what, at, Bubba (you point at his picture and kiss him--hurts my heart), where, shoes, doggy, kitty, woof woof, meow, again, Sarah (yes me) it, and much more. Sentences---where's mama, dad, sarah at? And that's all I've been able to understand so far.

I personally think you're the smartest baby alive. I teach you something and you have it down. I bought a toilet for you so we can start training. I'm hoping it's an easy process. You brighten my day no matter what. I need you to be with me 24/7. I even almost snuck you in bed with us. Daddy thinks its a bad habit to start even though he wants you with us just as much. I also don't think you would sleep very good.

I love you more than anything baby girl. Keep smiling and keep shining sweetie. You can do and be anything you want!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment