About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Randoms

Well it has been too long since I've blogged. I seem to always find something "more important" to look at when I come to blog then get sidetracked.

I plan on taking a long break from Facebook. I don't think there's anything wrong with it but there is to me when I spend as much time on there as I do. I also let others opinions get to me too much. It's just easier to delete it and take a break from it than trying to delete everyone I don't want to see. So what I'm doing is collecting contact information from the important ones (my family) and giving myself a month off. For my sanity. I know that sounds crazy but I think more of you than not will understand.

Ruby is very well. We've had a few very big weekends and I will post pictures below. A couple of weekends ago we went to the Gentry Safari with Jake, Lindsey and Nikki. It was SO FUN. We timed it perfectly. We got there about an hour and a half before lunch. We did the petting part and walk through first. There were monkey's you could get in the cage with to pet and play with. Lindsey was the only one brave enough to do it. Those monkey's were crazy! They jumped all over her, pulled her hair, and one of them reached through the fence and took Nikki's sunglasses ran to the back of he cage and cracked them in HALF!!!! The keeper lady felt so bad. When she went to get them from the monkey the poor little thing got her feelings Hurt and started crying. Hilarious. We also went on camel rides. Fun fun. After the walk through we had a picnic. We all brought some yummy food that we shared. I forgot to mention the weather was amazing! Nik and Lins even mentioned being "cold". After our picnic we did the drive through part. I forgot how long it was. The kids had so much fun. I love getting Jake and Ruby together. He is so special to us and I just wish Ruby and I could spend more time with him. And Lindsey of course.

Last weekend was good too. Ruby and I went to alma to spend some time with the family. I had lunch with Mom, Wayne, Briana and Tucker. We then went to see Grandpa Rick. He's doing better and finally got clearance for his surgery! Please keep him in your prayers. After that we went up to the Inman's then dinner with my dad and Linda. It was a big day.

Jared, Rubes and I just took it easy on Sunday. We had lunch, went to the mall and napped.

Ruby is doing so well. She's talking so much. Asking questions like "what's that?", "where's dad/mama at?". She's saying a lot more words but I'll save that for her 15 month old blog. 15 months can you believe it?!?

This weekend is Jake's birthday party. He is 2!!!! I'm excited to see everyone and let Ruby play with the kiddos.

More randomness... I am not working out right now. I don't know what my deal is but I can see it becoming a problem with winter right around the corner. I really don't need my winter coat just to have to work it off this spring. :)

Let's see... I can't think of anything else. The holidays and winter is coming and this mama is stoked!!!

I hope you all are doing better than ever!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment