About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Late to Rise!

Well, the entire house slept in today. Mommy is in charge of waking everyone up and she turned off the alarm. OOPS!

So Daddy got to dress Ruby....

And I did not fix her hair!

Have a good, rainy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment