About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Monday, August 12, 2013

We are PREGNANT!

What exciting news! Among other changes going on at the Inman household, we will be adding a new little munchkin to the brood.

Jared and I decided at the beginning of June it was time for
#2. We found out on June 30th that we are pregnant. We are so very blessed to say the least.

I don't know if I held out on telling everyone because I was so shocked that I didn't believe it or if I just wanted to make sure all was ok. Either way, we got a sweet little ultrasound and that made it very real.

It hasn't been easy for sure. I was always a little frightened of getting pregnant with a toddler but never imagined how tough it would be. I've been SICK. AND. TIRED. Very sick. Every single day. It's getting a little easier though. Or maybe I just figured out how to manage.

I most definitely, I am 100% positive, I couldn't do it without Jared. He is amazing. I didn't throw up all weekend and I think it's because he let me "sleep it off" as I was told to do by a good friend. I slept until 10 on Saturday and 9:30 on Sunday. I didn't get sick. If only I could do that every day.

I have no desire to eat, but I have to. I eat a lot of pickles. I'm pretty sure I could eat a jar a day if I didn't feel guilty about it. I'm also obsessed with fried potatoes covered in cheese and jalapeƱos with ranch on the side. YUM. Butterfinger candy bars too. I have to stop. At this point though, I am just happy to get and keep anything down so I don't care what it is.

Ruby doesn't really understand. I tell her there's a baby in my belly, she says "I want a boy" or "baby brother". I hope she is not disappointed if its a girl. I think she's going to be a really sweet big sister. I've been getting a lot of very helpful advice from other mom's about how to handle toddler/newborn that I am storing in the back of my mind.

I cannot wait for this baby to join us. I am only 10 weeks but I honestly feel like it is just flying by. The unconditional love I receive from Ruby and that I have for her, I just can't wait to multiply that by 2.

We are unbelievably blessed. Thank you God!







No comments:

Post a Comment