About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MORE BIRTHDAY PARTIES!

I don't know how I posted that last post without talking about my entire birthday weekend! How crazy. I was in a hurry.

So Jared and I had decided to spend the entire weekend in Alma at his parents. He wanted to help his dad with some stuff during the day.

Friday night my mom had a birthday party for me with burgers and hot dogs. DELICIOUS! So much fun to spend with my family.

Saturday you know we went to Doe's. My mom kept Ruby. It was weird being without her. We just don't get away from her very often at all.

Sunday morning, my actual birthday, we had breakfast with my dad and stepmom at Cracker Barrel then went back to their house to let Ruby play and spend some time with them.

Then that afternoon Angie (my mil) grilled steaks along with a ton of other delicious food. Two delicious steaks in one weekend? Yes please! She also made me brownies with strawberry icing.

Needless to say it was time to get back on the diet train. But OH SO WORTH IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment