About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Decisions, praying, and Important Dates

This is going to be a random, what's been going on with us blog.

I kind of dealt my own hand back in January of becoming a SAHM/WIFE. I haven't shared because it's been a struggle. Assume what you will, I'm not real worried about it. But it is what it is.

I have shared with you I'm sure more than once that I can't stand how we as a society of women bring each other down rather than lift each other up. Ruby is still going to Kathy's most days, because we pay full time, while we figure out what is next for me. Starting March 1st she will be staying home with me full time if the next card is not me getting a job.

I constantly struggle with her going to Kathy's because unfortunately there are many women out there who do look down on the fact that I'm not "raising my child". I see it from a different view. I was not raised with a SAHM and neither was Jared. I just have to get past the constant judgement. I'm the first to say "I don't care what others think" but we all know everyone does at one point or another. When it comes to the way I AM RAISING MY CHILD, I do care, more than I want to.

So I have been praying so hard about what to do next. Some women just aren't capable of sitting at home 24/7 with their child. I'm one of them. So during my healing process I've just been really praying about what He wants me to do. Yesterday morning I woke up and said "ok God, I need a sign, I need your help, I need a SIGN". Boy, does He ever come to you when you need him most. Within a couple of hours I had sign after sign. So I ask for your prayers for us as well. I'm sorry I won't go into every single detail. And thank you for your prayers in advance.

Now, onto more fun subjects. MY 30TH BIRTHDAY HELLLLURRRR!!!! About 13 of the best friends joined us for dinner at Doe's Saturday night. Then we carried on to a couple of other places. So much fun!

I have to say, being 30 years old is not bad at all. I'm still in a little shock but I can't think of anything else I'd want or need at this point in my life. I feel amazing. I have an amazing life. I have an amazing family. So how do I explain in one word what being 30 feels like???----AMAZING!

I just started my second round of g-fit this morning. I'm excited to see my results the second month.

Ruby is just as happy and healthy as ever. She will be 20 months old tomorrow. So crazy. 2 years old in 4 months. I don't understand why it goes so fast. I just love that crazy little booger!

I'm going to post some random iPhone pics. Everyone have a great week!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment