About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lil' of this, lil' of that...

Nothing specific tonight. Things are as good as always.

Last weekend was great. I went to an all girls swim party Friday night while Jared and Ruby had a little daddy/daughter time. We all had fun. I really enjoyed catching up with my girlfriends that I NEVER get to see.

Saturday we went to the Inman's for Tucker's 6th birthday party. Angie made steaks and they were delicious! Briana got his cake from Sweet Boutique in VB. It was by far the best cake from a bakery I've ever had. His theme this year was duck commander. He absolutely loves Si from Duck Dynasty. His cake turned out great. We just got him money. He is such an old soul that we don't feel like children's toys phase him. He also got a safe, a tent, a new Underarmour shirt and a duck call (the one Si makes of course). Sweet boy.

Sunday my sister and her girls came up to Fayetteville to do some back to school shopping. Tax free weekend + 3 girls to shop for = exhausting. It was so fun though. We started out at Daisy Exchange where we all found a couple items. If you haven't been there you really should go! It's a resale store but they also have some super cute brand new things, cami's, jewelry and much more. I love it! Then we hit up the mall. Ruby didn't make a peep all day. She didn't nap either. It was crazy. I can't say enough how much she loves being in public. It's hilarious to me. The girls all got some super cute clothes and shoes. I love shopping even when it's not for me so it was a great day!

Ruby is doing as good as ever. I found another molar. So that makes 12 teeth for the girl. The top right one is still trying to get through. She has some big ol' chompers that's for sure. This morning she was just saying "mama mama mama" over and over again. Of course I was repeating it with her because I can't get enough of it. She also roars like a bear now too. She has been barking and "meowing" and now she's a bear too. She's just getting too big too fast.

Well we have nothing planned this weekend so I've decided to make our "date night" this weekend. We are actually gonna have a "date day" and go do a little shopping for daddy. He needs some new clothes.

We've taken off the past month and a half from working out. We started back last night and I am so sore! I decided to try the 30 day shred strictly for one month. It's only 20 minutes a day but it feels like 2 hours. I know it works so I'm going to try to stick with it. Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week and weekend!

Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. We need a play date soon! I feel like Ruby is getting too big and I am missing it! haha! love ya

    ReplyDelete