About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Ruby Lovin'

This weather is amazing. I laid in the pool today for a couple hours and the water was cold. I loved it. I can not wait for winter. Not fall, WINTER! Hopefully it's colder than last year.

Ruby and I played outside forever. She played in the sand the other night so Jared took her to the side of the house where the faucet is to rinse off before coming in the house. Every since then that's right where she goes. Wants to play in that water. So I had Jared hook up this little fire hydrant my dad got her to the hose. She loved it but got a little cold. So much fun, don't let her facial expressions fool you.

I told you all this to explain the pictures because I haven't the slightest clue how to caption pictures one by one.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,

Sarah

P.S. The "Welcome" dogs is her new favorite thing. We went to the Dollar General and she saw it and carried it in the cart the entire time. When I gave it to the cashier she started crying so I bought it for her. It was only $3.50 so what the heck She pets them and kisses them and loves on them. I named them Blackie, Brownie and Goldie. Haha! So funny.



1 comment: