About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I am in LOVE.

This is going to be one big rambling blog. I'm hoping I just finish it. My two, almost three year old is climbing like a monkey on steroids all over the furniture in between bites of her lunch screaming "SAVE ME MOMMY!" (yes I'm pretending not to hear her, so what) and my newborn is sleeping somewhere besides my arms. I should be writing out some thank you cards but I'VE BEEN DYING to blog about our new chapter of life we're in. So yes, I HAVE CHILDREN NOW. I have two daughters, my girls. I am so in love with life. Unbelievably happy. I am a stay at home mom. Who knew I would love it so so much. I used to say I could and would never be able to do it. I'm in my second week now and don't see myself wanting to go back to work ANY TIME SOON. Georgie Hazel Inman came on March 6th at 12:46 pm.. She came so easily and smoothly. I was dilated to a 5 and 80% effaced for 3 and 1/2 weeks. I finally agreed to let Dr. Birch break my water. I literally was walking around more than halfway done with labor. The reason I never went by myself was because my cervix was backwards or something. I can't remember the technical term. So we get to the hospital at 6 and I had already decided I was going to TRY to go without an epidural. I just wanted to know what it felt like. With Ruby I never felt a thing. It was the perfect delivery. So Zin, no pain. Well, she broke my water at around 8am. For about an hour nothing....I was good. Around 9:15 I felt a small contraction and told Jared as I was laughing hysterically, I want an epidural. He was so relieved, Dr. Birch was so relieved. They wanted me to have one desperately. I was laughing at myself because I knew for me, it was unrealistic not to have one if I could. I'm not a fan of pain. So the nurse comes in and I say "go ahead and order an epidural, I'm over it". She was relieved. He came in around 9:45 and the contractions were BAD by then. I was already in transition and shaking and trembling. He administered it at 10 and by 10:20 I was good as gold. I really think one hour of FEELING labor is about all I needed. Dr. B came in and I was only at 6. So for the next two hours Mom, Jared and I just chatted and I was falling in and out of sleep. I was so tired for some reason. I think for the first time in months I actually felt good. Georgie had sat on a nerve from around 4 months pregnant until I had her and it was painful. Anyway, she came in around 12:15, right after Jared went to the cafeteria to get lunch, and said "YOU ARE COMPLETE!". Mom (who refused to leave the room for any reason) called Jared and told him and he just said "I got it!" and hung up. He was back quickly. When the nurses and Dr. Birch were ready finally, around 12:32, I started pushing. I pushed five times and there was my beautiful, perfect, healthy sweet second baby girl. Recovery was fine. I never had much pain besides the uterus contracting when you are in the beginning stages of nursing. That HURTS! They say it's worse with the 2nd baby. The more babies you have, the more it hurts. I can NOT imagine how bad it hurts Mrs. Duggar! Ha! Georgie had a rough start. She and I were in the hospital for 3 weeks. We finally came home on March 26th. And that is when the best part of my life began. I really did wonder if I would love someone else as much as I love Ruby. Of course I do! It's the most amazing feeling to have two beautiful baby girls. And a bonus, I get to be with them every single day! I'm talking like it's perfect, which to me it is. Yes I have days, moments, hours, where I could pull my hair out. Like yesterday, at 5pm when Jared was supposed to be walking through the door but was late. Dinner was burned, part of it was on the kitchen floor, and I was in the recliner with a nursing baby and the toddler....just watching tv as if nothing were wrong. Ha! Welcome home Dad! He asked "why do you put so much pressure on yourself? You don't have to have dinner ready for me everyday!". But I want to. It's so nice to eat and be done with dinner by 6:00 or 6:30. I promised myself one thing when I decided to be a stay at home mom. I will not do every single thing we get invited to. I will say no and decline when I RSVP to parties. If it's going to stress me out, or more importantly, my family, we are not going to do it. It's not worth it to me to be running around here like chickens when we don't have to. I think that's my favorite part of staying at home. Not having to wake up and GO GO GO when our feet hit the floor. I don't want it to end. I don't want my babies to grow up. I'm in love with my life right now. I might try to blog more. I wish I could figure out how to put it on my new phone. Tomorrow I might blog about how I want to crawl in a hole. But I'll still love my life. It's good. I did not proof read this. I hope I can get some pictures out to you soon. I have some beauties to show off. :) Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment