About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Relax Mom!

So I'm working on myself a lot. One major thing I'm working on is just RELAXING! I'm the world's worst about messes, the house being dirty, the schedule not going exactly how I want it every single day. No, I'm not afraid to admit it. Ask my husband. He told me Saturday night when I refused to cook dinner because he had destroyed my kitchen all day cleaning his truck. He said "this is you being crazy"...."yes sir it is".

Anyway, I'm working on every aspect of me.

Ruby LOOOVES to draw with MARKERS. I usually make her sit in her high chair to do it. Tonight Jared wanted to workout so I took Ruby to her room. I told Jared "I sure wish I knew she wouldn't write all over the walls or her brand new white table and chairs and I'd let her draw"...

He came up with a great idea. Table cover. So we're making sure she knows she can't run around with the markers. She can only sit at the table with it.

Baby steps people. I can't just quit cold turkey. Hehe.

sidenote: Jared did not want the table ruined either.

Here you go. My husband is a genius. She loved it! Have a good week!

Love,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I am the total opposite of this and wish I was more like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that I am not the only one that cannot relax about things (schedule)... drives Nick crazy!!! Drives myself crazy but I cant help it lol

    ReplyDelete