About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Love

This is going to be short and sweet.

On my agenda this week: Christmas cards going out, wrapping presents, and finishing up my shopping. I will be busy busy. So needless to say I am very much looking forward to my week off for Christmas!

This past weekend Jared and I took a road trip to El Dorado. My cousin BJ got married. It was a beautiful wedding. I have always loved Christmas weddings so much. I can't express how happy I am that BJ found someone who makes him so happy.

Ruby stayed with her Aunt B and cousin Tucker. They played their hearts out, talked about their elves a lot, and went to the Mountainburg basketball game. Briana said she couldn't have asked for two better kids.

Ruby is doing great. She is talking like crazy. I will TRY to post an 18 month post soon. I can't believe she's 1 1/2 years old!!!

Everyone have a fantastic week!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment