About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Grandpa Rick

Ruby and I had a visit with Grandpa yesterday. It was the best I've seen him look and act in weeks. He seems to finally be coming around. We're hoping he gets to leave the hospital very soon.

Ruby has always been a little weary of him for some reason. There are a few people she's like that with. The last time she visited him he was in the bed and she just kept running his bed and patting him. But yesterday he was up and at em' again... She warmed up to him though. ❤❤ She even gave him kisses!

Please continue to pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment