About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Monday, October 22, 2012

16 Months!!

Well your dad thinks its the best night in TV which includes the presidential debate between O'Bama and Romney, Cardinals game, and football. So I'm blogging about you little girl.

16 months in the blink of an eye. Time has to slow down!

You are a busy little bee. Right when your feet hit the floor, off you go. And so happy doing it!

Things you love----riding in your car, riding in Tucker's F-150, going to Grammy's and Nana and Poppy's, mommy, daddy, koolaid jammers, peaches, well any fruit, spaghetti, climbing on things, books, bath time, playing "where's Ruby, possum, or daddy" under the covers, Miss Kathy, all of your cousins, your possum-we've had to leave him at home and tell you "he'll be watching over the house", and so much more. You are so happy. I rarely see or hear you cry unless something is really wrong.

Things you don't like---apparently dirty/wet diapers these days, I guess it's time to start some potty training. Getting cleaned off after meal time. Getting your nails clipped. There is not a lot.

You have said four new words just this week; light, pretty, bread and juice. I can't even tell you how much I was squealing today after you said "bread". I'm sure any regular Jo in public wouldn't understand your words because they aren't totally clear yet but they are to me and daddy. It amazes me. I'm so thankful.

You are still about 22 lbs, size 18 month clothes and 4 shoe.

We had to go to the doctor this month due to a nasty ingrown toenail. I honestly don't clip your nails that often so that could have been the problem or certain shoes. It kept you up for about 5 nights. Poor baby. It's all cleared up now though.

You stayed the weekend with Lindsey, Josh and Jake this month too. Your dad and I got to spend some much needed time away. We missed you more than you'll ever know but knew you were in great hands and I know you had a blast!! We can't thank Lindsey enough.

I love you Pookie Bears. You are the best thing in this whole wide world and my best little buddy. Happy 16 Months!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment