About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Very Quickly

I thought I would catch everyone up real quick. Well "everyone" meaning those of you who care to read about my life. :)

Let's see... I don't even remember what I blogged last. So I'll just go through the past week.

Saturday morning when we woke up we put Ruby in bed with us like always. Jared got up to go to the bathroom and Ruby lifted her hand up, did a little wave and said "bye bye dada". I was in shock. I asked Jared to come back because after that she just kept saying it. It was so cute and I needed him to share that precious moment with me. For the rest of the day she just talked and talked and talked. I loved every single minute of it! We just sat home all day long. She is saying "bye bye, up, dada, mama". Pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

Sunday we loaded up and headed down to Fort Smith. The bridal fair was going on so I went with my sisters. It was a lot of fun. They didn't win anything but I'm pretty sure they got a lot of ideas. Ruby had a blast. We stopped by her Glamma and Papa's (my dad's) house after that. I do NOT get her by there enough! She was pretty tired by the time we got home at 8. I just kept promising her I wouldn't keep her awake like that again for a long time. It's so sad when she's so tired. I know 6-6:30 is an early bedtime but she totally dictates that time and there's nothing I can do about it. Even if she were to have a 3 hour afternoon nap, she is still ready for bed. Sometimes I hate it because I'd like it if Jared and I could go eat sometimes. But oh well!!!

Monday Jared started back with the Jorgensen's. I think it's going great and I can't say it enough, I'm so happy for him.

I've kind of had a rough week so please say some prayers. Jared and I have been talking tonight and we're chalking it up to separation anxiety on my part. I'm just REALLY missing Ruby this week. I have cut back to one pump session a day and I have no idea if that's causing it or what. My hormones are just crrrrazy!

Ok hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment