About Me

Jared and I have been married two years now. In November we will have been together 9 years. Crazy to think. We definitely grew up together and I think that's what makes us work so well. We had a daughter in June and we're not sure why we didn't do so sooner. We love her with our life. She is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I love having my own family. We live in Fayetteville and LOVE IT. We are always back and forth on whether or not we'll move back to Alma. I see us back down there one day but I see our life always being in NWA. If only we could pack our families up and move them up here!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Mommy Brain

Well I officially have lost it. I've noticed little things here and there that I do and when I realize it I think to myself "what are you doing?!!!". But today has proven it. Jared asked me earlier "what happened to this towel?". I say "what towel?". Him-"this kitchen towel in the trash can".... I threw a towel away!!!!!! Last Friday I used baby aquaphor on Ruby's face, that stuff is 5$ a tube. Well she HATES when I put that stuff on her. Cries every time. The next day we went to use it again and couldn't find it anywhere for days. I kept saying "Ruby I can't believe you hid your face medicine from us". Poor baby. Tuesday (4 days later) we were outside playing and I started talking about it again. I mean we had turned this house upside down. Jared just got a hunch, so he went to check this diaper box (that was now in the outside garbage can) that I had been using as a trash can in her room. Yep, I had thrown it away. What is up with me and throwing everything away?!?!!!

Things are going good. It finally feels like spring instead of summer. I mean could Arkansas weather get any weirder?!? I'm glad. We all know I can't handle the heat.

Ruby is awesome. I have been catching myself just staring at her constantly. Precious little thing.

She no longer lets me love on her at all. If I pick her up to hug and kiss on her she gets mad and squirms out of my arms. It's so sad.

I can't remember what I said in my last post. I don't think there's anything new other than her TOP LEFT TOOTH! It's here and it's so darn adorable. OH! And she claps now too! She's been trying to figure that out for months! Healthy baby and we are lucky! :)

Jared and I are still on our workout/diet craze. Together we've lost about 34 lbs! Yippee! He's lost about 20 and I've lost 14. We feel great and so do our clothes! I'm actually FINALLY able to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans!

Tonight we are going to my mom's. We didn't get to see them on Easter so we're doing game night/Easter dinner tonight.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment